Groundwork’s certified organic Bugisu Sipi Falls single-origin coffee is back! Featuring notes of raisins, dates, brown sugar, and cola, it’s a personal favorite of ours. Here’s how our Director of Retail, Nich Hulsebus, prefers to brew it in his Aeropress:
- 30g coffee
- 225g water
- 175g ice
- Place coffee in Aeropress in the inverted orientation on gram scale.
- Rinse filter.
- Pour 60g water and allow to bloom.
- Stir with paddle to incorporate grounds.
- Fill slowly with water ’til you hit 225g. (If coffee is still gassy, stir with paddle to release.)
- Place lid and plunge into sturdy glass — steaming pitcher or wide-mouthed mason works well here — with 175g ice.
- Stir and enjoy!
What’s your favorite way to brew our Bugisu Sipi Falls?