It's hot. Cold Brew's not.
Author | groundwork coffee Date | August 13, 2019
We love summer. Really. But there are those moments when you’re sitting in traffic on your way to work, A.C. on at 8am, cupping a warm mug of coffee in your already sweaty hands because it’s just one of those hotter than hot L.A. mornings. Those moments when, damnit, we need to convinced being a grown up isn’t so bad because we should be on our way to the beach! And we wouldn’t be on our way to the beach with a hot cup of coffee, would we?! NO! We’d be on our way to freedom with an ice cold can of Cold Brew, man.
Don’t stress. We’ve got more than a few Cold Brew cans and bottles at the ready. Because our love of coffee doesn’t get a summer break either:
- Reach for our Classic Cold Brew, steeped 24 hours for optimal flavor. Chocolatey, nutty flavor in a super smooth Black Gold brew.
- You can’t not be cool with a can of Nitro Cold Brew in your hand. Fruity, dark chocolate and marshmallow notes give this creamy coffee a uniquely refreshing feel.
- Bitches Brew Nitro Cold Brew is exactly how it sounds: bold, rich and unexpected. Toasted Marshmallow and smoky caramel for the win.
- Colombia AMUCC Single Origin Cold Brew is bright and acidic with notes of tangerine, red currant, milk chocolate and green apple.
- Rwanda Single Origin Cold Brew hits all the right notes with Bourbon varietal flavors and distinct fruity and floral notes of jasmine tea and milk chocolate.
- Cold Brew Concentrate - coffee based recipes, marinades and sauces. Or for a Cold Brew at home, simply mix with water.
Read about all our Cold Brew coffees here and pick up yours at any of our cafes and in select Whole Foods Markets.
We’re looking at you, kid. #ColdBrewNotHot your coolest Groundwork Coffee moments. We may just share your post with a few thousand of our closest friends.