Groundwork Coffee is looking for full-time Store Managers and Assistant Store Managers at our Hollywood, North Hollywood, and mobile cafes. If you have a passion for coffee, leading a team, and are looking to work for a growing company, come join our team!
Read the requirements below and come to our Job Fair on Tuesday, September 6, 2016 from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. All applicants must bring a copy of their resume. If you are unable to attend, you can email your resume to email@example.com.
Tuesday, September 6th, 2016 from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
5457 Cleon Ave.,
North Hollywood, CA 91601
Third wave coffee experience preferred
Full-time position (evenings and weekends required)
Rate of Pay:
- Provides ongoing coaching and training on product freshness and quality and ensure that it is a priority for store team
- Ensures appropriate health and safety standards
- Utilize Service Fundamentals tools and company audits to measure and coach team on quality standards and holds team accountable for quality
- Plans and executes the scheduling and deployment of staff to ensure that all team members work effectively together to provide superior customer service
- Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of products at stations to assure a smooth service
- Conduct ongoing recruiting and hiring of high quality team members
- Ensures that Groundwork's Communication Guidelines are followed by team members in their interactions with customers, vendors, and each other
- Ensure the accuracy, completion and reconciliation of all financial transactions and operation of point-of-sale terminals according to the Cash Handling Guidelines
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work station
- Handles, stores and rotates all products properly
- Opens and/or closes the location properly and follows the closing checklist