We believe in smart hard-working employees and will set you up for success so if you want to pursue a career in accounting and know that you can learn fast and excel, this job is for you!
• Handling all Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable
• Running Payroll
• Preparing financial reports
• Making cash and check daily deposits
• Running credit card payments
• Scanning and filing a high volume of paperwork
• Performing other accounting tasks
• 1-2 years of experience
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
• Proficient with Excel, Outlook and QuickBooks
• Able to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment and routinely meet deadlines
• Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
• Highly detail-oriented and organized
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please include the position you are applying for in the email subject line as well as the location(s). For example, “Subject: Barista- Venice (Boardwalk)”.
Groundwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.