We are looking for a Brand Ambassador to host demos and special events at various retail store locations, farmer’s markets, trade shows, etc.; creating excitement and an enhanced customer experience around brewing the perfect cup of coffee.
Our Brand Ambassadors educate customers on all aspects of our products with the goal of driving sales. The ideal candidate is a friendly and engaging individual that seeks out opportunities to introduce customers to our full suite of coffee products.
Standard demonstrations vary in scheduling from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (this does not include travel or setup time); with set days established by stores or markets.
- Setting up and tearing down of demonstration station and equipment;
- Brewing and preparing coffee for sampling;
- Engaging customers through onsite tasting and introduction to our products and core values;
- Willing to lift product, up to 50 lbs.;
- Active involvement in sales team efforts, both onsite and in meetings;
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to expertly articulate product features and benefits;
- High School Diploma, G.E.D. or 1- 2 years equivalent applicable work experience;
- Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion or retail/grocery;
- Interact in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner in any setting;
- Able to work independently with little or no supervision;
- Must have reliable transportation;
- Ability to work a full-time or part-time retail schedule;
- Stand comfortably for up to 6 hours a day;
- Ability to help with varying events, i.e. farmer’s markets, morning meetings, etc.;
- Access to a computer with internet/email access;
If you love a great cup of coffee and are motivated, enthusiastic, and want to work for a company that values its employees, then please email your resume. Please include "Brand Ambassador (Portland)" in the subject of your email, as well as a brief summary of your work experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Groundwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.