We are currently looking to hire an enthusiastic, diligent, thoughtful, career-minded candidate for the position of Business Analyst.
The Business Analyst will support Groundwork’s financial reporting, budgeting/re-forecasting process, financial modeling and sales analysis. The Business Analyst will analyze the Company’s financial performance to help with business decisions. Additionally, this role will support the coordination and data maintenance for key financial systems.
- Responsible for the budgeting/re-forecasting process, including working with different departments to analyze variances.
- Work with the Executive team to create and maintain Financial and Operational Key Performance Indicators to manage the business.
- Analyze syndicated sales data.
- Analyze data and generate sales projections/forecasting;
- Analyze customer and product profitability to help management monitor customer pricing.
- Work with our Purchasing Manager to understand the Company’s product costs.
- Work with Sales to manage profitability by Sales Channel for our Wholesale business units.
- Develop financial models to determine feasibility of opening new stores and project break-even dates.
- Work with our Real-Estate department to meet store opening budgets.
- Work with our Retail management to analyze the stores’ profitability and recommend corrective measures.
- Present analyses to the Executive team and BOD.
- Ability to deliver on commitments while working on multiple projects concurrently.
- Ability to work well in a growing and changing environment.
- Performs regular audits of our ERP and other supporting systems to assure data integrity.
- Problem-solving, diligent and strong critical thinking ability.
- Strong customer service and communication skills (verbal and written) to effectively interact with different departments and external parties.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or other related discipline.
- Required a minimum of four (4) years of financial analysis experience;
- Understanding of accounting required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel required.
- Experience with SAP Business One or other ERP systems preferred.
- Previous experience in the beverage industry or similar business sector preferred;
- • Some travel is required.
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
*Please include the position you are applying for in the email subject line as well as the location(s). For example, “Subject: Business Analyst - Los Angeles”.
Groundwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.