We are looking for a Part time entry level Coffee Demonstrator for various retail store locations to create excitement and an enhanced customer experience around brewing the perfect cup of coffee. The Coffee Demonstrator will educate the customer on all aspects of our products all while closing the sale. The ideal candidate will be a friendly and engaging individual to represent, arguably, the best coffee brand on the market today and understands the importance of sales and customer engagement while working in various grocery store locations in the LA, Orange County, & San Diego areas.
• Standard demonstrations run Thursday Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (this does not include travel or setup time).
Rate of Pay:
• $12.00 to $14.00 per hour plus travel and mileage reimbursement.
• Candidates interested in entry-level marketing, entry-level promotions, entry-level product advertising, entry-level sales and entry-level product demonstrations are urged to apply.
• Setting up of demonstration station and equipment.
• Brewing and preparing coffee for sampling though a variety of methods.
• Engaging customers through tasting and explaining the coffee farm origin, roast treatment and flavor profile.
• Reporting on events in a timely manner after completion.
• Brand awareness, positive product impressions and increased sales through product demonstration, customer engagement and effective communication of brand talking points.
• Excellent presentation skills and the ability to expertly articulate product features and benefits
• High School Diploma, G.E.D. or 1- 2 years equivalent applicable work experience.
• Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion or retail/grocery.
• Interact in a friendly, enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing manner with management, clients, and consumers in any setting.
• Able to work independently with little or no supervision.
• Must have reliable transportation
• Ability to work a full-time or part-time retail schedule, Monday through Sunday.
• Stand comfortably for up to 8 hours a day.
• Travel required for training's, demonstrations or other scheduled events
• Access to a computer with internet/email access.
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
*Please include the position you are applying for in the email subject line as well as the location(s). For example, “Subject: Barista- Venice (Boardwalk)”.
Groundwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.