• Have a positive attitude with good customer service skills
• Be nice and have a presentable appearance
• Flexibility in your work schedule• Pay attention to detail, and the ability to follow special instructions in a fast-paced environment
• Work independently and stay focused to complete assigned work
• Superior SAFE driving skills and able to follow all driving & safety laws
• Be familiar with LA County
• Follow all warehouse equipment and personal safety guidelines and regulations
• Ability to communicate and interact well with other employees and our customers
• Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving history.
• 60% Standing, bending, reaching, kneeling
• 30% Walking
• 10% Sitting Ability to lift/carry up to 50lbs. frequently/occasional pushing and pulling (approximately 20 lbs. of force)
7 day/week availability, regular start time is 5:00am, schedule varies each week (but typically 3-4 days/week)
•Customer service, delivery driver: 1 year
Required license or certification:
•CA Class C License
•High school or equivalent
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please include the position you are applying for in the email subject line as well as the location(s). For example, “Subject: Barista- Venice (Boardwalk)”.
Groundwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.