- Have a positive attitude with good customer service skills
- Be nice and have a presentable appearance
- Flexibility in your work schedule
- Pay attention to detail, and the ability to follow special instructions in a fast-paced environment
- Work independently and stay focused to complete assigned work
- Superior SAFE driving skills and able to follow all driving & safety laws
- Be familiar with LA County
- Follow all warehouse equipment and personal safety guidelines and regulations
- Ability to communicate and interact well with other employees and our customers
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving history.
- 60% Standing, bending, reaching, kneeling
- 30% Walking
- 10% Sitting Ability to lift/carry up to 50lbs. frequently/occasional pushing and pulling (approximately 20 lbs. of force)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $11.50 /hour
7 day/week availability, regular start time is 5:00am, schedule varies each week (but typically 3-4 days/week)
Required experience: Customer service, delivery driver: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- CA Class C License
- Clean MVR
Required education: High school or equivalent
If you love a great cup of coffee and are motivated, enthusiastic, and want to work for a company that values its employees, then please email your resume. Please include "Delivery Driver (Los Angeles)" in the subject of your email, as well as a brief summary of your experience with food or beverage sales to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Groundwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.