We are currently looking to hire Food Runners for the following locations:
- Downtown LA
The Food Runner is responsible for running customers’ orders from the kitchen to the customers. This individual will ensure the operation is moving smoothly and efficiently through proper execution of the duties. The Food Runner is required to ensure food quality, efficiency, and accuracy of each customer’s order, and be in constant communication with the cooks.
- Completes required tasks within assigned time frames;
- Has extensive knowledge of all ingredient details of every menu item;
- Delivers food to customers quickly, efficiently, and with a pleasant attitude;
- Takes secondary orders if needed;
- Communicates clearly with kitchen and house staff;
- Busses and clears/cleans tables;
- Provides excellent customer service and ensures guest satisfaction;
- Ability to learn and apply new knowledge or skills for your work. Willingness to strive for growth and improvement. Commitment to excel in your work;
- Valid ServSafe certification or equivalent Food Handlers card;
- Understand and follow written and verbal instructions;
- Work cooperatively with co-workers, management, and shift leaders;
- Perform math computations (add, subtract, divide, and multiply);
- Ability to work and think independently, make quality decisions in the absence of a supervisor;
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals;
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
*Please include the position you are applying for in the email subject line as well as the location(s). For example, “Subject: Food Runner- Venice”.
Groundwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.