We are currently looking to hire a career-minded candidate for the position of Food Production and Packing.
Candidates interested in an entry-level position with food production/packing/processing experience are urged to apply. Food handling experience is preferred
- Must be good at setting, maintaining, and following through on food safety and quality control standards;
- Works with a small production team in a fast-paced environment;
- Closely follows recipes and directions according to the standards set forth by the company;
- Operates and monitors labeling and bottling machines according to daily schedule;
- Closely follows cleaning and sanitizing regimen;
- Maintains equipment through daily cleaning;
- Operates a pallet jack to move product around the warehouse;
- Maintains cleaning and sanitizing schedule for equipment according to the standards set forth by the company;
- Maintains hygiene and cleanliness of the facility at all times;
- A stable and successful work history;
- Fluent in spoken and written English;
- Understanding of the importance of safety, sanitation, and food handling procedures;
- Thoroughness, high productivity standards, and attention to detail;
- Patience and persistence to follow proper food safety and quality procedures without taking shortcuts;
- Willingness to rework product when necessary;
- Ability to stand comfortably for 6 to 8 hours a day;
- High School Diploma, G.E.D. or 1- 2 years equivalent applicable work experience;
If you love a great cup of coffee and are motivated, enthusiastic, and want to work for a company that values its employees, then please email your resume. Please include "Food Production and Packing Lead (North Hollywood)" in the subject of your email, as well as a brief summary of your experience with food production, packing, and/or processing to email@example.com.
Groundwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.