Candidates must be available to work Monday-Friday 2:30PM-11:00PM.
The PM Production Assistant will process, pack, and prepare products for shipment.
- Weighs, bags, grinds, labels, packs, and creates custom coffee and tea blends per customer request;
- Maintains the cleanliness of each workstation;
- Fill coffee/tea racks, ensuring freshness of coffee/tea. Return unused coffee to roasting, as directed;
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.;
- High School Diploma, G.E.D. or 1- 2 years equivalent applicable work experience;
- Stand comfortably for 6 to 8 hours a day;
- Thoroughness, high productivity standards, and attention to detail;
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please include the position you are applying for in the email subject line as well as the location(s). For example, “Subject: PM Production Assistant- Los Angeles”.
Groundwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.