We are currently looking to hire a candidate for the position of Production Clerk.
Candidates must be available to work Monday-Friday 2:30pm-11:00pm.
The Production Clerk will process, pack, and prepare products for shipment.
- Weighs, bags, grinds, labels, packs, and creates custom coffee and tea blends per customer request.
- Maintains the cleanliness of each workstation.
- Fill coffee/tea racks, ensuring freshness of coffee/tea. Return unused coffee to roasting, as directed.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.;
- High School Diploma, G.E.D. or 1- 2 years equivalent applicable work experience;
- Stand comfortably for 6 to 8 hours a day;
- Thoroughness, high productivity standards, and attention to detail;
If you love a great cup of coffee and are motivated, enthusiastic, and want to work for a company that values its employees, then please apply today!
Groundwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.