We are currently looking to hire a career-minded candidate for the position of Project Coordinator.
Groundwork Coffee is looking for a Project Coordinator (PC) who will support the Real Estate Project Manager in the overall supervision, coordination, and management of store build-outs and maintenance of existing assets. The Project Coordinator will ensure that each project runs efficiently and is completed within time and budget constraints.
- Develop and maintain custom casework packages for all retail locations;
- Establish new and on-going relationships with custom fabricators and specialty vendors;
- Source custom furniture and fixtures for retail locations;
- Create a catalog of retail fixtures, finishes, furniture, and marketing assets that reflect our brand for use on all build-outs;
- Coordinate temporary and permanent signage design with Marketing and manage installation process;
- Monitor project costs and professional design fees;
- Process job billings;
- Coordinate staffing/resource allocation;
- Monitor project schedule;
- Coordinate and schedule initial and ongoing meetings with design team, vendors, contractors, and internal team as necessary;
- Coordinate, track, document and maintain contracts and work authorizations, including tracking vendor correspondence and comments;
- Coordinate and track contractor draw requests in conjunction with project budgets and schedules;
- Run point on facilities issues and upgrades with the support of the Project Manager;
- Coordinate with headquarters and retail operations team to streamline operational processes across multiple retail locations;
- 1-3 years of experience in a commensurate position within the design, construction, or architecture field;
- Undergraduate degree;
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal;
- Proficient in the entire MS Office Suite;
- Highly professional, can-do attitude, and interest in working in a fast-paced, collegial environment;
- Experience in ADOBE Creative Suite, CAD and/or Revit, 3D modeling (Sketchup, Rhino, 3D max) is a plus;
If you love a great cup of coffee and are motivated, enthusiastic, and want to work for a company that values its employees, then please email your resume. Please include "Project Coordinator (North Hollywood, CA)" in the subject of your email, as well as a brief summary of your experience with food or beverage sales to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Groundwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.