We are currently looking to hire a career-minded candidate for the position of Route Sales, based in San Diego, CA.
The Route Sales specialists use Company vehicles to transport product to customers. The ideal candidate is one who has great customer service, superior driving skills, and enjoys to come to work at a fun, fast-paced environment.
- Monitor customer feedback and handle customer issues in a courteous, prompt manner in order to maintain a loyal partnership with all customers.
- Supply customers with the products they need in the amounts they order on their regularly scheduled delivery day.
- Ensure that effective communication is used at all levels of the customer transaction and always be available when issues arise.
- Meet sales goals set with a supervisor to guarantee that your territory is growing appropriately and sales goals are being met.
- Deliver company products from the warehouse to the customer, loading and unloading whenever necessary.
- Perform physical challenges several times throughout the day while still maintaining a positive attitude whenever dealing with customers or other team members.
- Learn the company policies and procedures and work within them, whether you are in the office, at the warehouse or delivering goods to a customer.
- Build strong relationships with customers in a fast-paced, constantly moving environment.
- Maintain store shelves by observing displays of company products; removing damaged or freshness-dated products; tidying store shelves; providing optimum display of products.
- Maintain store inventory by restocking shelves with product from inventory; observe inventory levels; arrange for return and credit for damaged products.
- Complete call report by observing display and pricing of competitors' products.
- Execute field sales responsibilities via special promotions and displays; check daily on special promotions; observe customer reaction to special promotions; forward observations to management; remove promotions at end of special promotion period.
- Provide information by reporting growth, expansion, or closing of supermarkets in assigned territory.
- Maintain quality results by following and enforcing standards.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhance merchandising and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Have a positive attitude with good customer service skills;
- Be nice and have a presentable appearance;
- Flexibility in your work schedule;
- Pay attention to detail, and the ability to follow special instructions in a fast-paced environment;
- Work independently and stay focused to complete assigned work;
- Superior SAFE driving skills and able to follow all driving & safety laws;
- Be familiar with San Diego County;
- Follow all warehouse equipment and personal safety guidelines and regulations;
- Ability to communicate and interact well with other employees and our customers;
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving history;
***MUST SUBMIT RECENT DRIVING RECORD AND RESUME IN RESPONSE***
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
*Please include the position you are applying for in the email subject line as well as the location(s). For example, “Subject: Route Sales - San Diego”.
Groundwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.