The Sales Manager is responsible for maintaining and managing existing and new accounts, creating new sales opportunities, and providing effective communication to current and potential customers regarding product in both the Food Service and Grocery Channels. This position is home based.
This full-time position requires food and beverage experience, with coffee experience preferred. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, high-energy individual, possessing cold-calling experience with a proven ability to create a benefit for change, and strong closing skills.
- Seek, initiate and qualify new sales opportunities within assigned region;
- Seek and initiate “upsell” opportunities in all accounts;
- Generate and analyze sales/movement data, report findings to sales manager.
- Develop Key Account target list for continued Regional growth;
- Food service sales experience required;
- Preferred experience in a coffee beverage company;
- Strong understanding of customers, customer service, and industry trends;
- Ability to complete individual goals, work both independently and within a team environment, and have strong interpersonal skills;
- Able to operate in a fast-paced and changing environment;
- Strong verbal and written communications skills;
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, CRM Software and/or similar systems;
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please include the position you are applying for in the email subject line as well as the location(s). For example, “Subject: Sales Manager, Food Service - Bay Area”.
Groundwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.