Wholesale Account Manager - Foodservice and Hospitality
The Wholesale Account Manager grat Groundwork is responsible for the development of business relationships with current Groundwork wholesale customers in the Foodservice and Hospitality channels. They will provide support to current Groundwork sales executives and their customers, identify and up-sell to customers in their assigned territories. Customer service, customer retention, training, sales skills, follow-up and action planning are key elements of this position.
What You'll Do:
- Welcome and setup new customers
- Contact customers to review their business and ensure customer loyalty
- Help sales executives prospect for new customers
- Resolve outstanding customer issues in a timely manner
- Re-activate accounts that have become inactive
- Provide barista training and equipment support
- Identify opportunities to increase customer profitability and drive company revenue.
- Work with other departments to deliver maximum customer retention, revenue and net profit.
What it Takes:
- Must love coffee!
- High School Graduate or Equivalent
- 3-5 Years of Coffee Industry experience is preferred
- Must have strong barista skills
- Must have a car and valid driver's license
- Ability to travel within region
- Strong customer facing skills (executive presence, writing and phone communication skills)
- Takes ownership of customer issues and drives to resolution
- Customer service and retention of existing clients
- Ability to work collaboratively within the Groundwork Coffee organization
- Ability to communicate and comprehend positions and interests, manage conflict, develop alternative ideas, and compromise appropriately
- Ability to set and communicate expectations
- Strong listening skills
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor with customers and colleagues
- Bi-lingual is a plus
- Knowledge of coffee and espresso brewing equipment is a plus
Benefits and Perks:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $52,000 + DOE per year / $25 / Hourly
- Portland, OR
We strive to be the best place our employees have ever worked, and to produce the best coffee our customers have ever sipped. As a part of our team, you’ll be working with people who are down-to-earth, friendly, and passionate often in a casual, caffeinated, and fun environment. Sound like you? Apply Today!