At Groundwork, we're dedicated to providing the highest quality organic coffee and tea from around the world and to outstanding customer service. We believe in sustainably sourced coffee and tea, are committed to green operational practices, and place a high value on strengthening our ties to the communities in which our stores exist.
We strive to provide a safe, effective, and inspiring training and working environment that will support our team members in their journey to develop their skills. The ideal candidate should exhibit intelligence, focus, passion, dedication, and a commitment to their craft. The ability to relate to others skillfully and with authenticity, kindness and warmth, are also crucial attributes we look for in our team members.
Presently we are seeking amazing people for the following positions:
- Part-time and Full-time Baristas — We are looking for Part-time and Full-time Barista’s for multiple locations (Downtown, Traction, Hollywood, Santa Monica, and Venice, CA). (Learn more)
- Service Technician (Los Angeles) — Groundwork Coffee is hiring a Service Technician in Portland, Oregon. Learn about this incredible opportunity in the specialty coffee industry and apply now! (Learn more)
- Delivery Driver (Los Angeles) — Groundwork Coffee Co. is hiring a Delivery Driver to service the greater Los Angeles area. (Learn more)
- Grocery Account Specialist (Los Angeles) — We are looking for a full-time, entry or mid-career level Grocery Account Specialist to service organic & high-end grocery store accounts. (Learn more)
- Food Service Account Specialist (Los Angeles) — We are looking for a full-time, mid-career level Food Service Account Specialist to service organic & high-end food service accounts. (Learn more)
- Marketing Coordinator (Oregon) — If you love a great cup of coffee and are motivated, enthusiastic, and want to work for a company that values its employees, then please email your resume. (Learn more)
- Baker (Los Angeles) — The Baker is responsible for the preparation and baking of bread-type goods according to Groundwork standards, ensuring product is ready on-time. (Learn more)
- Sales & Business Development Representative (Oregon) — We are currently looking to hire a career-minded candidate for the position of Sales & Business Development Representative to service Portland, OR. (Learn more)
- Project Coordinator (North Hollywood) — We are looking for a Project Coordinator (PC) who will support the Director of Real Estate in the overall supervision, coordination and management of store build-outs and maintenance of existing assets. (Learn more)
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please include the position you are applying for in the email subject line as well as the location(s). For example, “Subject: Barista- Venice (Boardwalk)”.
Groundwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.