At Groundwork, we're dedicated to providing the highest quality organic coffee and tea from around the world and to outstanding customer service. We believe in sustainably sourced coffee and tea, are committed to green operational practices, and place a high value on strengthening our ties to the communities in which our stores exist.
We strive to provide a safe, effective, and inspiring training and working environment that will support our team members in their journey to develop their skills. The ideal candidate should exhibit intelligence, focus, passion, dedication, and a commitment to their craft. The ability to relate to others skillfully and with authenticity, kindness and warmth, are also crucial attributes we look for in our team members.
Presently we are seeking amazing people for the following positions:
- Part-time and Full-time Baristas — We are looking for Part-time and Full-time Barista’s for multiple locations (Downtown, Traction, Hollywood, Santa Monica, and Venice, CA). (Learn more)
- Service Technician (Oregon) — Groundwork Coffee is hiring a Service Technician in Portland, Oregon. Learn about this incredible opportunity in the specialty coffee industry and apply now! (Learn more)
- Warehouse Production Manager (Oregon) — We are looking for a full time Production Manager at our roasting facility in Portland. This individual will be responsible for managing the flow of production on a day to day basis, including procurement and fulfillment, as well as heading up the roasting of the coffee. (Learn more)
- Operations Manager (Los Angeles) — We are looking for a full time (exempt) Operations Manager that will be responsible for providing effective professional, efficient, accurate, informative, and friendly support to our customers and staff by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company policies and procedures as well as partnering with multiple departments. (Learn more)
- Warehouse Clerk Job Fair (Los Angeles) — Groundwork Coffee is looking for part-time/full-time warehouse shipping and production clerks. If you have a passion for coffee, being part of a team, and are looking to work for a growing company, come join our team! (Learn more)
- Director of Sales and Customer Service (Los Angeles) — We are looking for a high-performing Director of Sales and Customer Service to help us meet our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. (Learn more)
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
*Please include the position you are applying for in the email subject line as well as the location(s). For example, “Subject: Barista- Venice (Boardwalk)”.
Groundwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.