At Groundwork, we're dedicated to providing the highest quality organic coffee and tea from around the world and to outstanding customer service. We believe in sustainably sourced coffee and tea, are committed to green operational practices, and place a high value on strengthening our ties to the communities in which our stores exist.
We strive to provide a safe, effective, and inspiring training and working environment that will support our team members in their journey to develop their skills. The ideal candidate should exhibit intelligence, focus, passion, dedication, and a commitment to their craft. The ability to relate to others skillfully and with authenticity, kindness and warmth, are also crucial attributes we look for in our team members.
Presently we are seeking amazing people for the following positions:
- Part-time and Full-time Baristas (Los Angeles) — We are looking for Part-time and Full-time Barista’s for multiple locations DTLA Arts District, Hollywood, Santa Monica, and Venice, CA). (Learn more)
- Line Cook (Los Angeles) — Groundwork is hiring a Line Cook to work out of our Rose Ave. Commissary in Venice, California. (Learn more)
- Shift Lead (Los Angeles) — We are currently looking to hire a career-minded candidate for the position of Shift Lead. (Learn more)
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO) (Los Angeles) — We are currently looking to hire a career-minded candidate for the position of Chief Financial Officer (CFO). (Learn more)
- Store Managers for Upcoming Locations (Los Angeles) — (Learn more)
- Junior Designer/Photographer (Los Angeles) — We are currently looking to hire a career-minded candidate for the position of Junior Designer/Photographer. This is an exciting opportunity with tremendous room for growth! (Learn more)
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please include the position you are applying for in the email subject line as well as the location(s). For example, “Subject: Barista- Venice (Boardwalk)”.
Groundwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.