At Groundwork, we're dedicated to providing the highest quality organic coffee and tea from around the world and to outstanding customer service. We believe in sustainably sourced coffee and tea, are committed to green operational practices, and place a high value on strengthening our ties to the communities in which our stores exist.
We strive to provide a safe, effective, and inspiring training and working environment that will support our team members in their journey to develop their skills. The ideal candidate should exhibit intelligence, focus, passion, dedication, and a commitment to their craft. The ability to relate to others skillfully and with authenticity, kindness and warmth, are also crucial attributes we look for in our team members.
Presently we are seeking amazing people for the following positions:
- Part-time and Full-time Baristas (Los Angeles) — We are looking for Part-time and Full-time Barista’s for multiple locations (Downtown, Traction, Hollywood, Santa Monica, and Venice, CA). (Learn more)
- Delivery Driver (Los Angeles) — Groundwork Coffee Co. is hiring a Delivery Driver to service the greater Los Angeles area. (Learn more)
- Baristas (FT & PT) (Portland) — We are looking for Part-time and Full-time Baristas for our NW Vaughn St. location. (Learn more)
- Coffee Demonstrator (Portland) — We are looking for a Full time entry level Coffee Demonstrator for various retail store locations to create excitement and an enhanced customer experience around brewing the perfect cup of coffee. (Learn more)
- Wholesale/Retail Educator (Los Angeles) — The Wholesale/Retail Educator is responsible for working with the wholesale, retail and marketing teams to support training, education and brand management. (Learn more)
- Digital Marketing Specialist (Los Angeles or Portland) — We’re looking for a highly organized individual who is passionate about coffee, culture, and digital marketing. (Learn more)
- Sales Representative (Portland) — We are currently looking to hire a career-minded candidate for the position of Sales & Business Development Representative to service Portland, OR. (Learn more)
- Baker (Los Angeles) — We're looking for a baker to work out of our Rose Ave. location in Venice, CA. (Learn more)
- VP of Operations (Los Angeles) — We are looking for a high-performing VP of Operations to help lead and manage daily operations for a fast-growing beverage company with both wholesale and retail business. (Learn more)
- Inside Account Representative (Los Angeles) — The Inside Account Representative’s responsibilities require providing support to the Sales Manager and outside Sales Representatives. (Learn more)
- Retail Operations Manager (Los Angeles) — We are currently looking to hire a career-minded candidate for the position of Retail Manager to service our Los Angeles, CA and Portland, Or retail locations. (Learn more)
- Line Cook (PT & FT) (Portland) — Groundwork is looking for a Line Cook with knowledge and experience with breakfast and lunch items. (Learn more)
- Production Manager (Portland) — The Production Manager will be responsible for managing the flow of production on a day-to-day basis, including procurement and fulfillment, as well as heading up the roasting of the coffee. (Learn more)
- Barista/Shift Leader (Lake Oswego) — We are looking for PT/FT Baristas and Shift Leaders for our upcoming Lake Oswego location! (Learn more)
- Line Cook (Los Angeles) — Groundwork is hiring a Line Cook to work out of our Rose Ave. Commissary in Venice, California. (Learn more)
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
*Please include the position you are applying for in the email subject line as well as the location(s). For example, “Subject: Barista- Venice (Boardwalk)”.
Groundwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.