At Groundwork, we're dedicated to providing the highest quality organic coffee and tea from around the world and to outstanding customer service. We believe in sustainably sourced coffee and tea, are committed to green operational practices, and place a high value on strengthening our ties to the communities in which our stores exist.
We strive to provide a safe, effective, and inspiring training and working environment that will support our team members in their journey to develop their skills. The ideal candidate should exhibit intelligence, focus, passion, dedication, and a commitment to their craft. The ability to relate to others skillfully and with authenticity, kindness and warmth, are also crucial attributes we look for in our team members.
Presently we are seeking amazing people for the following positions:
- Part-time Barista (Groundwork PNW) — We are looking for part-time Barista’s to work two to five shifts per week. (Learn more)
- Shift Lead — We are looking for Shift Lead at our Venice, CA location. (Learn more)
- Part-time and Full-time Baristas — We are looking for Part-time and Full-time Barista’s for multiple locations (Downtown, Traction, Hollywood, Santa Monica, and Venice, CA). (Learn more)
- Line Cook (Oregon) — Groundwork Coffee Co. is hiring a Line Cook in Portland, Oregon. Restaurant, short order, and sauté station expertise is required for this position. Apply now! (Learn more)
- Service Technician (Oregon) — Groundwork Coffee is hiring a Service Technician in Portland, Oregon. Learn about this incredible opportunity in the specialty coffee industry and apply now! (Learn more)
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
*Please include the position you are applying for in the email subject line as well as the location(s). For example, “Subject: Barista- Venice (Boardwalk)”.
Groundwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.