At Groundwork, we're dedicated to providing the highest quality organic coffee and tea from around the world and to outstanding customer service. We believe in sustainably sourced coffee and tea, are committed to green operational practices, and place a high value on strengthening our ties to the communities in which our stores exist.
We strive to provide a safe, effective, and inspiring training and working environment that will support our team members in their journey to develop their skills. The ideal candidate should exhibit intelligence, focus, passion, dedication, and a commitment to their craft. The ability to relate to others skillfully and with authenticity, kindness and warmth, are also crucial attributes we look for in our team members.
Presently we are seeking amazing people for the following positions:
- Part-time and Full-time Baristas (Los Angeles) — We are looking for Part-time and Full-time Barista’s for multiple locations (Downtown, Traction, Hollywood, Santa Monica, and Venice, CA). (Learn more)
- Delivery Driver (Los Angeles) — Groundwork Coffee Co. is hiring a Delivery Driver to service the greater Los Angeles area. (Learn more)
- Baker (Los Angeles) — The Baker is responsible for the preparation and baking of bread-type goods according to Groundwork standards, ensuring product is ready on-time. (Learn more)
- Sales & Business Development Representative (Oregon) — We are currently looking to hire a career-minded candidate for the position of Sales & Business Development Representative to service Portland, OR. (Learn more)
- Sales Merchandiser (Los Angeles) — Candidates interested in entry-level marketing, promotions, product advertising, sales, and product demonstration are urged to apply. (Learn more)
- Grocery Account Specialist (Oregon) — We are looking for a full-time, mid-career level Grocery Account Specialist to service organic and high-end grocery store accounts. (Learn more)
- Grocery Sales Manager (Los Angeles) — Groundwork Coffee is looking for a highly motivated, capable, and enthusiastic Grocery Manager who will help meet and maintain our ambitious growth objectives. (Learn more)
- Line Cook (Oregon) — Groundwork is looking for a Line Cook for Portland! Must have short order and sautéing station expertise. Restaurant experience is required for this position. (Learn more)
- Part time and Full-time Baristas (Oregon) — We are looking for Part-time and Full-time Baristas for our NW Vaughn St. location. (Learn more)
- Lead Food Packager (Los Angeles) — Groundwork Coffee is looking for part-time/full time lead food production candidates. (Learn more)
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
*Please include the position you are applying for in the email subject line as well as the location(s). For example, “Subject: Barista- Venice (Boardwalk)”.
Groundwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.