At Groundwork, we're dedicated to providing the highest quality organic coffee and tea from around the world and to outstanding customer service. We believe in sustainably sourced coffee and tea, are committed to green operational practices, and place a high value on strengthening our ties to the communities in which our stores exist.
We strive to provide a safe, effective, and inspiring training and working environment that will support our team members in their journey to develop their skills. The ideal candidate should exhibit intelligence, focus, passion, dedication, and a commitment to their craft. The ability to relate to others skillfully and with authenticity, kindness and warmth, are also crucial attributes we look for in our team members.
Presently we are seeking amazing people for the following positions:
- Part-time and Full-time Baristas (Los Angeles) — We are looking for Part-time and Full-time Barista’s for multiple locations (Downtown, Traction, Hollywood, Santa Monica, and Venice, CA). (Learn more)
- Delivery Driver (Los Angeles) — Groundwork Coffee Co. is hiring a Delivery Driver to service the greater Los Angeles area. (Learn more)
- Part time and Full-time Baristas (Oregon) — We are looking for Part-time and Full-time Baristas for our NW Vaughn St. location. (Learn more)
- HR Generalist (Los Angeles) — Groundwork Coffee is seeking an HR Generalist to join our team. The position will responsible for all recruitment and benefits administration, as well assisting in additional HR processes and administrative tasks. (Learn more)
- Coffee Demonstrator (Oregon) — We are looking for a Full time entry level Coffee Demonstrator for various retail store locations to create excitement and an enhanced customer experience around brewing the perfect cup of coffee. (Learn more)
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
*Please include the position you are applying for in the email subject line as well as the location(s). For example, “Subject: Barista- Venice (Boardwalk)”.
Groundwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.