At Groundwork, we're dedicated to providing the highest quality organic coffee and tea from around the world and to outstanding customer service. We believe in sustainably sourced coffee and tea, are committed to green operational practices, and place a high value on strengthening our ties to the communities in which our stores exist.
We strive to provide a safe, effective, and inspiring training and working environment that will support our team members in their journey to develop their skills. The ideal candidate should exhibit intelligence, focus, passion, dedication, and a commitment to their craft. The ability to relate to others skillfully and with authenticity, kindness and warmth, are also crucial attributes we look for in our team members.
Presently we are seeking amazing people for the following positions:
- Part-time and Full-time Baristas — We are looking for Part-time and Full-time Barista’s for multiple locations (Downtown, Traction, Hollywood, Santa Monica, and Venice, CA). (Learn more)
- Service Technician (Los Angeles) — Groundwork Coffee is hiring a Service Technician in Portland, Oregon. Learn about this incredible opportunity in the specialty coffee industry and apply now! (Learn more)
- Director of Sales and Customer Service (Los Angeles) — We are looking for a high-performing Director of Sales and Customer Service to help us meet our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. (Learn more)
- Coffee Demonstrator (Greater Los Angeles Area) — Groundwork Coffee is looking for a part-time entry level Coffee Demonstrator for various retail store locations to create excitement around specialty coffee. (Learn more)
- Warehouse Lead (Los Angeles) — Groundwork Coffee Co. is hiring a Warehouse Lead in Los Angeles, California. (Learn more)
- Delivery Driver (Los Angeles) — Groundwork Coffee Co. is hiring a Delivery Driver to service the greater Los Angeles area. (Learn more)
- HR Generalist/Manager (Los Angeles) — We’re looking for a Senior HR Generalist/Manager to serve as a coach to managers. (Learn more)
- Grocery Account Specialist (Los Angeles) — We are looking for a full-time, entry or mid-career level Grocery Account Specialist to service organic & high-end grocery store accounts. (Learn more)
- Food Service Account Specialist (Los Angeles) — We are looking for a full-time, mid-career level Food Service Account Specialist to service organic & high-end food service accounts. (Learn more)
- Grocery Manager (Los Angeles) — We are looking for a highly motivated, capable, and enthusiastic Grocery Manager who will help meet and maintain our ambitious growth objectives. (Learn more)
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
*Please include the position you are applying for in the email subject line as well as the location(s). For example, “Subject: Barista- Venice (Boardwalk)”.
Groundwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.