Coffee purists appreciate the classic styling of this carafe with wood collar and tie. The Chemex filter drip method eliminates bitterness, and the slow brewing allows full flavor from the best coffee beans. Unlike flat bottom filters, the conical shape concentrates grounds at the bottom of the filter, ensuring a clear flavorful coffee without fail.
- The Chemex coffee maker has been brewing clear, pure, flavorful coffee without bitterness or sediment for over forty years and remains one of the purest methods of brewing.
- Coffee can be made at the preferred strength.
- Simple to use: Place grounds in the cone-shaped filter at the top and pour hot water over them.
- The polished wood collar and leather tie serves as an insulated handle.
- Elegant, eco-friendly and simple!