In Japanese, HARIO means "The King of Glass". Since its founding in 1921, this Japanese company has been manufacturing glassware of the highest quality for general consumers and for industrial uses. This cone pour-over is designed to work with their cloth and paper filters to produce a superior cup of coffee.
- Designed for manual, pour-over style coffee brewing.
- Brews one to three cups at a time.
- Works well with V60 size 02 paper or cloth filters.
- Very hands-on brewing, allowing you to control brewing time and temperature.
- Ceramic body is durable and helps prevent heat loss during the brewing cycle.
Learn how to use the Hario V60 Ceramic Coffee Dripper.