Cold Brew Espresso Martini Recipe
Looking for a delicious pick-me-up with a kick? Look no further than Joe’s World Famous Groundwork Espresso Martini Recipe! This classy cocktail packs a punch of caffeine and flavor, making it the perfect drink for a night out or a cozy evening in. Whether you're a coffee lover, a martini connoisseur, or just looking to try something new, this recipe is sure to delight your taste buds and give you a buzz of energy. So grab your shaker and let's get mixing! ☕🍸
- 2oz Groundwork Cold Brew Concentrate
- 2oz Vodka
- 1oz Coffee Liquor (e.g. Kahlua)*
- 0.25-0.5oz vanilla simple syrup (adjust depending on desired sweetness)
Fill a coupe or martini glass with ice to chill. Combine Groundwork cold brew concentrate, vodka, coffee liquor, and vanilla simple syrup in a cocktail shaker with 1 cup of ice. Shake vigorously until very cold. Discard ice/water from the serving glass and strain the cocktail into the glass. Garnish with coffee beans (optional). Enjoy!
*use Bailey’s for a creamier alternative
Benefits of using Cold Brew Concentrate instead of espresso
- Consistent Flavor. No need to worry about bitter espresso shots or the heat from espresso melting your ice and diluting the flavor of your drink!
- Convenience. Instead of constantly pulling shots all night, just take the cold brew concentrate out of the fridge and use it as needed. Groundwork cold brew concentrate is a 2:1 concentration so it makes a great substitute for espresso.
- No equipment needed. No need for expensive espresso machines or even a brewer. All you need is a refrigerator and a bartender!