How to: Mango Flip Tea Popsicles!
To get in the summer spirit, we're sharing our recipe for a delicious, refreshing, tea popsicle. Freeze a batch to enjoy outside or throw on your favorite blissful tunes and indulge in your living room for a refreshing treat.
Who says tea is just for cold winter days? This sweet treat combines the fruity flavors of our Mango Flip iced tea with berries and citrus. You'll be snacking on these all year long.
3 cups water
1 1/2 tsp lime zest
1 1/2 tbsp Mango Flip Tea blend
3 tbsp agave (or simple syrup)
1/2 cup fresh or frozen berries
How to make it:
- Add lime zest to water and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and steep tea in water for five minutes.
- Stir in agave or sweetener of choice.
- While tea is steeping, add berries to popsicle molds.
- After five minutes, pour tea into molds (or an ice cube tray!)
- Freeze for at least five hours and enjoy!
Have leftover tea? Pour over ice for some delicious, sweet Mango Flip Iced tea!
Make sure to share your tea creations with us on instagram @groundworkcoffee!