Made from BPA-free plastic, the Clever Dripper is a combination of the direct-infusion and pour-over methods that provides excellent functionality and convenience.
Clever Dripper Brew Guide
- Place a #4 paper filter in the Clever Dripper and fill with hot water to heat the brewer. Then rinse the filter.
- Grind 24g of coffee on a "paper filter” setting — a grind just slightly finer than the consistency of sand.
- Pre-heat the pouring kettle by completely filling it with 210°F water. At the same time, drain the Clever Drip- per of the hot water and add the 24g of ground coffee.
- Empty the pre-heated kettle and refill the pouring kettle with 370g of 210°F water.
- Start a timer for 2:30 and gently pour the 370g of 210°F water onto the ground coffee in the Clever Dripper, stirring to ensure that all of the grounds are saturated. Place the lid on the brewer to insulate.
- After the timer sounds (at 2:30), gently give the coffee another stir and place the Clever Dripper on a pre-heated carafe to drain. Serve immediately.
This process should take just under a minute.