Californian Cranberry Cold Brew recipe
In the coffee world, Fall is synonymous with highly-anticipated seasonal drinks. But this year in Los Angeles, Fall has been just too hot for pumpkin spice lattes. With more 90-degree days coming our way, I tested out some seasonal flavors in an iced drink that I call the “Californian Cranberry Cold Brew.”
This recipe is quick and easily customizable to any number of servings. Mine turned out pleasantly pungent, tangy, and most importantly, refreshing. Plus, it pairs perfectly with Groundwork’s pumpkin chocolate chip loaf.
- Light or medium roast cold brew concentrate at 2x concentration (try our bottled concentrates or make yours at home).
- Pure cranberry juice
- Juice from concentrate is fine, but I don’t recommend cranberry juice cocktail.
- Maple syrup
- (Optional) Sparkling water
- Make or buy cold brew concentrate.
- Combine cold brew concentrate and cranberry juice at a 1:1 ratio.
- Add maple syrup to taste – I started off with 1 tbsp per 12 oz.
- Add a generous amount of ice.
- If it’s too strong for you, dilute with sparkling water.